Team Leader - Europe
- Helping the students understand their skill sets and provide them ways to utilize it.
- Evaluating the academic performance, English proficiency and financial status in order to advice students for a suitable country, institute and course in Europe.
- Taking responsibility for guiding the students regarding their career decisions and helping them understand their potential and provide help to pursue their goals.
- Providing information about the various colleges and universities abroad and advising them about various requirements.
- Engaging the parents and the institutions, for coming up to a decision to apply admission, if the applicant faces some issues and together provide every possible assistance.
- Holding various counseling sessions with the students to identify the career aspiration of the students.
- Working as a mediator between the student and the Institution authorities in Europe.
- Coordinating with Admission Team at the organization.